Gerber Razorfish Knife
- Finger flip opening system
- Wharncliffe-style 2.8 inch fine edge blade has dual cutting edges and paracord cutting notch
- Sleekly coined aluminum handle features stamped fish bone grooves
- Stylish charcoal-gray titanium nitride coating offers minimized reflection and corrosion resistance
- Low glide pocket clip provides minimalistic way to safely carry your knife tip-down
The Razorfish is a sleek finger flip-opening clip folder for the modern knife enthusiast. Featuring a 2.8 inch Wharncliffe-style fine edge blade with a paracord cutting notch at the base, this knife multitasks fluidly. The sleekly coined aluminum handle features fish bone grooves for improved grip. Keep the folder safely opened or safely closed using its sturdy liner lock. Coated with charcoal-gray titanium nitride, the blade gains minimized reflection and increased corrosion resistance. A slim pocket clip allows for multiple securing options.