Fatwood comes from pine tree stumps that contain a large amount of resin. It lights quickly, burns hot, and is wind and moisture tolerant. Fatwood is 100% natural and grown in Georgia, USA. It is recovered from the lumber industry as waste and repurposed as the tinderTIN™ fire-starting materials. Carry a fatwood tinderTIN™ with you, and you'll never be without easy-to-light tinder.
- Durable, reusable tin with screw on lid
- Repurposed waste from lumber industry
- Ignites quickly and burns hot
- Wind and moisture tolerant
- Made in USA from domestic organic materials
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 1 x 2.8 inches ; 0.16 ounces